Monday, September 29, 2008

weird monday

Today was a strange day. My Mom and Cis left this morning after I dropped the other JK off at school. It was really sad...but you know how sometimes when you go through a lot and sad just seems to be a normal feeling? That's when you feel numb (I know, wah wah). So I guess I felt numb when they left. However, I had things to do so that was a good distraction. When they drove off I promptly walked upstairs, wrote down directions and went to the doctor for my yearly check up. After trying to find the hidden doctor's office sign (grrr) I finally got there (10 minutes late...because I couldn't find the dang place). Anyway, everything checked out fine and it proved to be pretty uneventful. I came home surprised to see that the other JK had taken the bus from school to home and was hanging out here.

After lunch and reading I decided that I wanted to nap (partly because I didn't want to paint, partly because I was sad/numb and partly because my eyes were burning a little and wanted rest). JK was being sweet and completely understood my nap mood, he told me he was leaving and would be back later (for some school-something...he went to a presentation and then ate there afterwards) which left me to an afternoon alone napping, reading, and watching TV. It was a fun time, I tell ya...it really was as fun as you can get being by yourself.

So when the other JK came back we hung out and watched our Monday night shows, his is Terminator: The Connor Chronicles and mine is Jon and Kate plus 8! That was fun and here we are watching a football game. Now that you all are completely updated on our lives (you're welcome)...its time to leave ya! Good thing for you, I'm leaving you with some pics that we took before the sistas left me today. Don't mind me looking rough...it was a weird angle, I just showered and look like crap, please excuse it.



2 comments:

katie said...

aww im jealous of you guys!! i lovooovovovooes!

delores lail said...

What a wonderful time! I wish all of your friendly blog readers could see your sweet home! You and JK have worked so hard!