Thursday, September 4, 2008

Its only the beginning...

Hey everyone! So we started a blog, yay! I always said that I would never start one, but you just get bored in a big city where you only know the person that you live with. And I thought it would be helpful for all of you that love us and want to know what's going on with us, that way we can post pics and tell stories...just like you were here with us! I'll probably post things I like, don't like, anything that is going on with us and everything in between. I know that you're all just sitting on the edge of your seats for this blog to be up and running, so here you are...and awayyyyy we gooo! (name that quote).



By the way, any true Grease fan would've known that quote :)

2 comments:

CL said...

Aw I love it! I'm so excited! I miss you so much and hope you're doing great. We need to catch up soon.

Heather said...

GO GREASED LIGHTENING! Guess this means I don't have to call you now...single JK. :) I'll still call. Thanks for keeping us posted.