Wednesday, September 17, 2008

my sister is a fox!

So Stacy, Katie's senior pic photographer, posted a few of Katie's senior pics today! Yay! Its just a tiny taste of all the ones that she took and I cannot wait to see the rest! Katie looks incredible, it amazes me every time I see her or pictures of her, I somehow forget how amazingly beautiful she is and she always catches me off guard. And I was right, with her beauty and Stacy's talent the pictures came out wonderfully! I'll admit I choked up a little bit while I scanned over them approximately 10-15 times, but since I was on the phone with Mom I had to hold it in (I don't want to have too much of a soft heart, right Katie?). She just looks so great and grown up, as I look at the pictures I still see her sweet little face from when she was 3 years old. Where did the years go? How is it allowed for my little sister to be all grown up? How in the world am I going to handle her graduation if I tear up just writing this?? Gosh, Kate you made me get all nostalgic and emotional...but with no further ado (I think that's how you write it)...here they are, eat your heart out:

http://swankphotostudio.com/blog/

I love you Kate, you look beautiful and I'm so proud of you!
quote of the day: "You are so beautiful to meeeeee, can't you seeeeeee" love ya sis!

9 comments:

Ginny said...

Katie is sooooo hott...i don't like it, but I love her!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Wowzer! Hot mama!

Heather said...

Holy Hotness! I'd make out with you, Katie. :) Love the pics, especially the ones in the field.

heather

katie said...

haha...thanks for the full frontal blog shout-out...i love it! and thank you for calling me a fox, i love that phrase haha your my fave...im glad i could make your blog look good :)

Francesca said...

from an old cougar,you are the foxiest!!!!!!! "you wear it well"
can you name that tune??

jessi said...

sad to say i cannot name that tune, however i LOVE that you called yourself a cougar :) you definitely are

Francesca said...

It was a trick question. that is the name of the song and it's done by Rod Stewart. greatful for the compliment.

delores lail said...

Now you see why those school bus earrings just didn't seem to still "fit".

The pics are awesome and a good insight to her personality.....just wish she didn't look 25!

Cis said...

Okay, I don't do songs as much as I do movies, so Katie should be saying "You think I'm gorgeous, you want to date me, you want to kiss me". Yeah Jessi, I too have seen too many old movies lately! Miss Congeniality anyone?!