Saturday, September 20, 2008

darn you yoplait!

Ok this is a quick late at night post, so it may not make a lot of sense. So I had a craving for something sweet (thanks again Lail side for the sweet tooth) and of course we don't have anything...ahh! And I'm not about to look crazy and leave in the middle of the night to get something I'm craving (like I did in college)...because let's be honest, I'm a grown woman now and the other JK would give me one of those "seriously" looks. Anyway, desperate times call for desperate measures...I remembered that I had bought some tasty yogurt flavors for the other JK earlier this week. I don't like yogurt, I've hated it since I was a child. To be honest, I had a yogurt overload when I was a kid...just ate too much of it. So when JK wanted yogurt I said hmm "I'll buy some for you but I'm not eating it." And guess who ate the first one tonight...me. I had the pineapple upside down cake flavor and it was delicious! See, when I decide to hate something I don't let up on it...you can say I'm a stubborn person, I say I just hold tight to what I do and do not like. So it pains me to admit something that I'm stubborn against, for instance hating yogurt and now I really enjoy it...or from my earlier post, making fun of Michael's shoppers and then loving it. What is happening to me!? What is my world coming to?

I'm watching Golden Girls, one of my fave shows, and I just want to say "thank you for being a friend" haha. Goodnight!!

1 comment:

katie said...

its ok, mom coaxed me into eating yogurt about a year ago, and i loved it even though i too had sworn against it