Thursday, September 18, 2008

its official, i'm boring

Ok so today while I was painting, duh, I was thinking what can I post about on my blog? Nothing. That's what I came up with. I am officially a boring person. But don't give me too much of a hard time, I don't have much to feed off of. I mean come on people I'm at home all day painting or watching TV while JK is at school. The only two slightly exciting things I have to say about my day are:

1. I have finished our dining room walls! I started priming them yesterday and I finished putting on the 2nd coat of paint today, I'm starting the trim in a matter of minutes. (pics will be posted later)

2. I'm really enjoying the book I'm reading now, The Shack. Its really good and its definitely one where you need to pay close attention to what's going on because its really deep stuff (well to me), so I cannot have distractions or I end up reading the same sentence 11 times, which is annoying.

Update on my life: My mom and Cissy will officially start their treck to the burgh a week from today! Wahoo! They'll end up arriving next Friday and spend the weekend with me! Yay! I'm so excited and I'm trying to make the house look like normal people live here.

Ok, now onto two things to complain about:

1. I hate the new/getting old real quick Swiffer commercials...where they trade their old mop and use a Swiffer mop and that stupid "Baby come back..." song comes on. Ugh, they get on my nerves. (Note to self, you are officially a TV junkie when you start to hate specific commercials.)

2. The other day I attempted at making a yearly check up appointment with a gyno in the burgh. Well apparently you have to be having a baby or having some medical tragedy to get an appointment before the beginning of November around here! Grrrr (insert frustrated tiger-looking face here). I called 5 doctor's offices that we're covered under before I could get a reasonable appointment, don't worry its in a week, so I'll be fine.

And I have no quote for the day because I'm so boring (wah wah). This is my get out of jail free card for the day.

3 comments:

delores lail said...

I was thinking yesterday as I drove from the depths of lower SC that if on the right track, on that 4.5 hour drive....I could have been half way to "Jessi". Cis and I are pumped for the road trip!!! Can't wait!

Emily said...

you should get preggers so you can get an appointment!hahaaaa

delores lail said...

No no Em, not a good idea!