Tuesday, September 9, 2008

wahoo!!!

Ok, so my hands may have blisters on them from death-gripping the paint roller handle, I may have lower back problems from reaching those "hard to reach" places and cleaning paint rollers & brushes, and I may have blood red paint all over my body looking like I have a million cuts on me but I HAVE FINISHED OUR BEDROOM WALLS!! Wahoo! I honestly feel like I have conquered some small feat! As I was rolling the last few little spots I was imagining "We are the champions" being played in the background. It may sound a little dramatic, but you put primer on walls and then 5 coats of paint and come back to me and let me know how you feel once you're done. After I was finished I turned (no, I didn't twirl...well maybe a little) around the room with my arms high in the air reveling in my glory. Can I get another wahooo!? Ok, so now I'm coming off of my painter high and realize that tomorrow I must begin trim, but that is (to quote Ross Gellar) fine by me! (thanks Teresa for helping me out with the daily quote) Its looking good people, we're almost done, with our room. We still have 4 rooms to go, and trust me they will get painted. Well I'm off to pick up JK from class and then to relax for the night :)

PS-Pics will be posted later of before and after.

1 comment:

Cis said...

Way to go girl! If you can't find a job, maybe you can become Darrell's sidekick! Can't wait to see it!