Thursday, September 4, 2008

Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes

Hello again, I have some exciting news! (NO, I'm not pregnant...that seems to be the only thing people think these days when I say "guess what" or "exciting news") Ok, so as some of you may know since the 9th grade I've had a huge attachment to my long hair. I always wanted long hair on my wedding day (because my Mom had long hair on her wedding day) but since my wedding day is over I've decided that I need something new! The length just started getting on my nerves and I wanted a new look, I guess. So here it is!

OLD ME





NEW ME!





PS-I know you all enjoyed the David Bowie tribute in the title...I think I'm going to try and put some kind of quote or song lyric in every post, whoa, I know it sounds ambitious but we'll see.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I like it! I'm really hoping that you had the lady at the hair salon take these before and after photos of you. That would be the best! haha!

XO
Em

Heather said...

Ohh lala...love the new do. I think it looks really cute (and probably easier to dry, huh).

Cis said...

I love it! I especially love the David Bowie tribute since I actually had a David Bowie hairstyle once! It was not "on purpose" LaSarah. Love, Cis