Thursday, January 15, 2009

zero degrees, seriously?!

For any of you who have talked to me in the past two days you've already heard my complaints, but here we go again. The highest it will get tomorrow is 7 degrees (but feels like -9 weather.com says)!!! I am astonished! I woke up to 9 degrees this morning and I saw on trusty weather.com that it will be 0 degrees tomorrow morning!!!! How is that possible?! Has this really happened before I moved here?! (yes of course I know that it really has, I'm just showing my shock and self-absorbness when it concerns the weather in other parts of the country) I just can't fathom 0 degrees! And I thought that 30 was cold. Ha...ha...ha (that was Danny style from Grease). Wow. Just wanted to share...

4 comments:

KMK said...

Sorry, but it's only 7 degrees here in the lovely south. Tell those yankees to keep their stupid freezing weather where it belongs!
:)

Heather said...

I second KMK on that. It's 18 here today and WITHOUT snow. If it's going to get that cold we better see some fluffy white stuff. I hope my baby doesn't freeze!

Cynthia said...

I agree with KMK and Heather! It is freezing-butt cold here and I am not happy! Sorry you're so cold Jessi, but at least the Steelers just won...go Pittsburgh!

Anonymous said...

Could we have some snow please? If we have to freeze we want it to look pretty! Kinda like "mother earth's fashion statement". Beauty "ain't always painless"