Thursday, January 8, 2009

Jon & Kate book

First of all I love, love, LOVE this family! I'm addicted to their show, Jon & Kate plus 8!! They have an adorable family...that's right, with 8 kids! They first had twins and then sextuplets, and they are all so cute! I am definitely ok with admitting that I'm obsessed with this family, if they didn't live on the other side of PA I would volunteer to watch their kids one night each week so that they could go on a date. The thing I love about the show is that they are very real, the parents argue, the kids annoy them and fight with each other. Now don't think that this is WWF family style, there are many sweet, sweet moments. But what I'm saying is that I love that they are not pretending to always be happy go lucky, you know me...lovin' that honesty. And they love the Lord...which segways me into my next topic...their book! Yes, they wrote a book on what it was like to have 8 children in less than 4 years. Can you imagine? (Since Santa knows me so well, he just so happened to leave this book in my pile of gifts on Christmas morning (wahoo!) and by Christmas night I was already halfway through it.) It is a really great book and they are a really great family. Seriously, can't express how much I adore this family. Their show is on TLC on Monday nights at 9 (and no, I'm not getting paid to advertise for them). And here is a pic of their book!

No comments: