Tuesday, January 20, 2009

snow white

While I've been painting the past couple of days, I have of course been listening to my iPod. I came across a song that I adore, it is so sweet and the song is Snow White by Ryan Long. Ryan Long is a singer/songwriter that performs at YoungLife camps (as well as other places I'm sure, but that's how I know of him). My sister introduced me to this song and I just love it! The song is about his friend and his friend's daughter who were on a trip at Disney. They were standing and waiting for a Disney parade and his daughter was particularly excited about seeing Snow White. It is just so sweet, it reminds me of the wonder and excitement that embodies little girls (and all little children). When I listen to it, I just imagine a little girl twirling around in all of her glory, having the best time of her life. This song reminds me that life is simple and we must seek the simple beauties in our every day (that may be reading too much into it, but I like thinking that). But here is a link to the song...go listen to it (I listened to it 4 times in a row last night!)!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYT09tD-poo

Sorry, I don't know how to put the actual video in the post, so you'll just have to copy and paste the link into your web browser.

No comments: