Wednesday, January 28, 2009

yay for love!

So as I said earlier you can post how much you love people on iloveyoumorethanblank.com. And today I saw one, then two, then three posts that I put up there! Yay! I was so excited that they were actually posted, not that I checked 10 times since I posted them, but whatever. Since I am not as techie as my hubbie and he is at night class, I can't figure out how to put the little hearts on my blog, so I'm just going to post what I put and people can find them if they wish.

for my husband:
"I love you more than I miss Diet Mt. Dew"
for my sister:
"I love you more than my luggage"
and for my mom:
"I love you more than a good glass of dry red wine"

Sorry for those who didn't get "i love you notes" but after 3 I felt like a spaz, you know I love you anyway :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That dairy comment probably trumps chocolate for you. : )