Wednesday, January 28, 2009

speaking of love...

Since I was so excited about my "love note" being posted online I figured it could be dinner conversation. So I told John about it and I asked him what he loved me more than, his response was of course "I love you more than I hate the Tarheels". Big surprise there. So then I pushed my all-too-creative husband to list 4 things he loved me more than, and for every one that he said I said one...here's how the conversation went (I'm sure you can guess whose was whose):

"cream soda"
"my Uggs"
"the Wolfpack"
"having nothing to do but read a book without being interrupted"
"the Bengals"
"designer clothes that I can't afford"
"the Rangers"
"that's not fair! you just keep naming different teams"
"well that's what I love"
"fine, sweet tea...wait, I love you more than a meal from Chickfila and Bojangles combined!"
"I love you more than all dairy products combined!"

And that's how it ended folks, I don't know if I can compete with that...because that man loves cheese and milk alone more than any other person I've ever met. Hope you enjoyed our dinner convo :)

3 comments:

PamCakes said...

"Designer clothes I can't afford" was John right?

Emily said...

I love you more than my books! Kiss Kiss!

delores lail said...

I love you more than a snowy day in North Carolina!!