Thursday, January 29, 2009

loves

As you can see I'm posting a lot of posts with "love" in them. Well even though I don't really celebrate V-day I can still be festive right? It just seems right. So in the spirit of love I will name 10 things I love lately (not in order):

1. Beautiful white crown moulding in my bedroom
2. A fully painted guest room
3. Sweet phone conversations this week with people that are dear to me
4. Big, fat, lazy snowflakes falling from the sky
5. A good night of sleep
6. Reading (I'm really missing it with doing all this housework and all, I haven't had time to read...sad)
7. Lunch on Fridays, it has become a tradition in HR that we order chinese every Friday...yum
8. The Bachelor (Yes, I'm ashamed to admit it but I've been watching it and I LOVE the drama!)
9. Working out...I know, I know what a surprise right? Well, I just feel better after I work out, so ha!
10. Having this cord hooked up to my treadmill so that I can plug my headphones in it and hear the TV, which means I get to watch episodes of Will & Grace while I work out (thanks hubby for hooking that up!)

1 comment:

katie said...

hahaha i love how snowflakes can be classified as lazy. goods.