Thursday, January 15, 2009

playlist

Since I'm on my ipod kick I thought that I would give you all a taste of some of the songs that I listen to while I work out...and yes some of these will be "taking it back to the old school, because I'm an old fool and I'm so cool"(name that song!).

In no particular order:

1. Whoomp! (There it is!) by Tag Team...(Jock Jams version, please and thank you)
2. Baby One More Time by none other than Ms. Britney Spears--give me one woman from the age 20-30 that doesn't know all of the words to this song
3. Catch My Disease by Ben Lee
4. Taylor by Jack Johnson (this is for the cool down part of the work out)
5. Say My Name (Remix) by Destiny's Child
6. My Humps by Black Eyed Peas (I'm slightly embarrassed to admit that I love this song, but hey, we're all being honest here, right?)
7. Since You Been Gone by Kelly Clarkson
8. Such Great Heights by The Postal Service (I prefer the Iron & Wine version for cool down)
9. Party Starter by Will Smith
10. No Scrubs by TLC (for stretching afterwards)

Hopefully this inspired you to download some of these or revisit an old cd. What can I say, I love my old music--its hard to let go.

2 comments:

Allison said...

Yay "Since you've been gone" I obviously should have read all your blogs before I made a comment haha woops!

PamCakes said...

This is like the perfect work out list!