Thursday, December 2, 2010

the year of living biblically


Let me begin by saying that I LOVED this book! And here's why:
1. I really enjoyed Jacobs' style of writing
2. He has a great sense of humor
3. I actually learned a lot about the Bible that I was unaware of before
4. He does a great job of objectively looking at religion
5. He's very honest in his writing (did I say I liked his style? ok)

When I wasn't reading the book I was dying to read it, I think that's a sign of a good book. I highly recommend this book, regardless of beliefs. Hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Is this a book you own? Maybe I could borrow it. I need to branch out and I'm not sure I'm ready for "Chelsea"!

jessi said...

Its actually Emily's haha! I actually let Heather borrow it at Thanksgiving, I can have her ship it to you when she's done though because it needs to make its way back to Greensboro anyway :)