Sunday, December 19, 2010

the epitome of laziness

I have moved off the couch for only a few things in the past two days.

1. to bake cookies
2. get pizza
3. use the restroom
4. wrap John's presents
5. go to bed

Other than that I haven't moved. Maybe it's the cold weather, maybe it's being sick, maybe it's the beautiful Christmas tree lights that literally draw me magnetically to them...oh I don't know, it's probably just my general state of laziness. I like it. I just thought I should update my blog pals on what a bum I am. Oh yeah, hubs and dog haven't moved a whole heck of a lot either. Laziness loves company, right?

1 comment:

Anna said...

Good work being a bum:) That's what weekends are for, after all. Besides, making cookies and wrapping presents sound like pretty productive activities to me!