Sunday, December 5, 2010

christmas decor and some snow

proud pup standing under her stocking

sitting as close to the tree as she's allowed

she loves her front porch

front yard this morning

back yard...can you spot someone playing in the snow when she should be pottying?

I took other pictures but didn't allow Dixie to pose. After I tried to shoo her away for a solid minute she finally walked over to John, tail between her legs and head bent down then plopped on the floor and sighed. Oh Lord. So I decided to take pics with her posing (she was happy) and I won't post the other pics out of respect for her (they weren't that good anyway). The things I do for this dog, I swear...

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

I knew Dixie and Lucy would be friends...they have the same stocking!!! Lucy took hers down this morning to see if Santa came early. Your tree and other decor is so pretty,great job!And you know what? I believe we had more snow than Pittsburgh. Abby, Darrell and I went to get our tree and then Abby and I did some shopping. Felt so Christmasie!

katie said...

awww! love all the decorations, I am surprised though that dixie got that close to the fireplace without wiggin out