Tuesday, December 7, 2010

things i love:

  1. Oranges, fresh oranges are freaking awesome
  2. Goat cheese or chevre, if you want to be fancy...and let's be honest, I prefer chevre because I try to be fancy any chance I get :)
  3. Aldi--seriously, did I do all of my grocery shopping for this week, for our Christmas party and some homemade gifts all under $80? Yep, it happened.
  4. Christmas lights, wait, did ya'll know that I liked Christmas at all?
  5. Sweet Christmas specials from when we were kids (i.e. Rudolph, Frosty, The Grinch, etc.)
  6. Holiday baking and its yummy products
  7. My little ninja dog. Well, actually I've come to the conclusion that Dixie is going to audition for Prison Break for dogs. She officially found another way to break out of her kennel today. I think that's like her 89th break out. She's good.

No comments: