Tuesday, December 7, 2010

food

I started photographing some of the food we consume around here, don't ask me why because honestly I don't know. Let's just hope this leads to me photographing more of our lives. Since we got married I've wanted to take more pictures and I think we all know where that has led us...nowhere, picture-wise.


Our lovely chevre appetizer/I was so hungry I couldn't wait for dinner to be ready...


Yummy new spin on asparagus. A la the Neelys, ya'll! I saw this on their show yesterday while I was counting how many times Pat Neely says "ya'll" per episode (34 times in a 30 minute segment...ya'll). Anyway, wash and snap the edges. Toss in olive oil, spread on cookie sheet, cook at 425 for 10-12 minutes and sprinkle with feta. Its better than a salad, a heck of a lot better.


Kitchen sink casserole. I created this little beauty Sunday night. I literally took anything (except the kitchen sink) that looked good for a casserole and threw it together. Pretty tasty, I might add.


One good lookin meal, right?


Most of my baking ingredients...that will begin soon!

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Oh please, don't get Darrell started on Pat Neeley and "y'all"! He can't stand it! And yes, Aldi is wonderful. Check out the scripture inside the egg cartons!

D said...

Yummy food pics! : )