Sunday, December 12, 2010

christmas partay 2010

Last night we had our second annual Christmas party! Lots of great food, fun, gifts and friends! Thanks to everyone who came and helped out, it was a blast!


host and hostess


Taylor, my very first friend in Pittsburgh!


Someone got a hold of my camera :)


Some of the ladies: Gorana, me, Tay, Antonella and Anna


Oh Phil, please stay in PA, I hear TX really isn't that great...


Just hanging out...oh and there's the MD 40/40, best $5 gift ever!


Andrew trying to be a stud


Happy boys :)


Sweet Michelle and Kyle


Lovers and friends. Haha, I think this picture is a perfect representation of their friendship.


Stephen and Lauren (fellow NC Staters)


chatting


Anna, the party elf :)


Antonella, our sweet neighbor :)

3 comments:

Anna said...

You are the cutest hostess:)

katie said...

awww these pictures are so good! looks like yall had fun!!

Abby said...

Wish I coulda been there! Looks like fun!