Thursday, December 16, 2010

burlesque



I was able to see this tonight with a couple pals and I must say that it is amazing! The acting: a tad cheesy. However, the music, the costumes, the dancing, the performances...oh my!! They are wonderful! I know that Christina Aguilera could sing, but man can she sing!! When she sings I'm scared that the notes she belts out are going to break her tiny body. But she seemed to live through Burlesque so I guess she's good. Wow, it really made me happy to be a female and it really made me want to do something as fabulous as that. Although, I think I'm too modest to wear those costumes in public. But hey, if the make up artists that worked on the movie want to come doll me up I'm OK with that. Really, if you're looking for something entertaining it's a must see. As Anna put it "if you're looking for something Oscar-worthy, maybe not". Good thing we were looking for the entertaining type :)








No comments: