Thursday, December 16, 2010

things that make you go oooooh


Jessi's advice on when you know you need to buy something: when you see something and you are either physically drawn to it (if in a store) or when you see it you say "oh mah gah". That's exactly what I said when I saw this beautiful thing on this site. So I will make sure to cart my little booty over to H&M right after Christmas (or whenever they release their spring collection) to purchase this beaut! And you know it can't be that expensive because it's H&M!

3 comments:

Anna said...

You _would_ be in love with this:) Also, I'm thankful I have someone like you to help me shop:)

Abby said...

Umm...if I took your advice I would be in terrible debt!! I love it though!

D said...

This looks like you! Love it! and the shoe options to match are endless!