Monday, December 13, 2010

i heart max



We watched The Grinch (the original) today and I was reminded of how much I love Max! I do believe that he's my favorite character! Forget the Grinch and Cindy Lou Hoo, Max is where it's at! He's very funny and he doesn't even have a speaking part! Only a true actor can pull that off. I also feel really sorry for Max because he didn't choose his grumpy ol' owner and he's forced to go along on the expedition of ruining Christmas. However, he does end up enjoying a piece of roast beast at the very end and probably gets to play a lot with Cindy Lou Hoo, I guess all's well that end's well (what does that phrase even mean?).







Oh, and before John and I were married and before Dixie came along I told John that once we had a dog I wanted to dress him/her up as Max for our first Christmas together. He laughed but I was serious. Now it's our second Christmas with Dixie and no Max costume...I'll see what I can do :) Also in this little quest I was going to dress up as Cindy Lou Hoo and John as the Grinch, I think he's just opposed to the green make up. We'll see...

1 comment:

Emily said...

I heart Max too! And I think Hattie looks like him so whenever we watch The Grinch, I obnoxiously point that out to Tommy about a dozen times trying to get him to agree with me.