Saturday, December 18, 2010

christmas cookie mania


bored (and maybe a little pissed due to lack of attention) dog before the baking began


naked little gingerbread people/stars/snowmen, etc.


aww look at all those beautiful and yummy cookies!


me and betty crocker are tight.


close up of some of the creepers. as you can tell i began to lose patience and just put sprinkles on a lot of them


if you look close enough you can actually see pounds being added to my body. see? haha.

Gingerbread cookies are some of my favorite cookies to eat during the Christmas season. They are just so tasty and Christmasy! Warning: I am coming off of my sugar high and am about to pass out...

2 comments:

Pallas said...

These cookies are incredible! Thanks in advance for the extra 10 lbs!

Anna said...

Your gingerbread cookies=the best!