Sunday, March 20, 2011

things that are awesome

1. Root beer floats. Yummity yum yum yum! I had my first root beer float (ever!) a few weeks ago. And let's just say I've had quite a few since then :)

2. Turbo Snake. You can find all sorts of nastiness in your drains using one of these puppies! Warning: make sure to cover your nose with something because the stuff you pull up is stanky.

(btw, my water was not the color that it is in this picture. that really is nasty.)

3. Salmon-spinach-feta burgers. Last year I discovered that our local grocery store carries these lovely gems in the meat department. I bought the deliciousness a few times but those things aren't cheap. $9.99/lb. adds up people. So I figured, why not try my hand at it? Tonight I made some and they were delicious! I somewhat followed this recipe for a baseline. And instead of frying I baked them at 325 for 10 minutes on each side.

4. Sunny days...two this weekend! They just lift my spirit :)

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I totally recommend the rootbeer float at Sonic!!!