Friday, March 18, 2011

spring photo shoot

As you can probably tell by the frequent posting, I'm not working today. So I figured pretty weather + not working + new hair color + dog = photo shoot in the yard. Yippee!


it's awkward taking pictures of yourself


still awkward. but hey, there's the new color


Presh pretending to be obedient. Really she's just posing so I'll stop annoying her.


Crocuses! First sign of Spring!!


Ha ha, I got you! Secret snapshot!


Backyard, green means that life still exists!


sunny warm weather = TOMS shoes and pale feet (wah wah)


Gotcha again! Although I think she is placated by the toy in her mouth.


Look closely, there is a little green bud on my lilac bush. Yeah it's fuzzy because I stink at taking pictures and it was zoomed in or something.

6 comments:

Pallas said...

Hmmm...I wonder where you found that shirt? :) I thought about wearing mine today, too!

[SMASH] said...

Cute hair [and color, though I'm new so I don't have a point of reference from before] and adorable flower. :) I love that spring is here... it's great to be outside again!

Heather said...

I think your grass is greener than ours! Love the hair color...keep it short missy. Umm TOMS are a little weird to me, but you know I am NO fashion expert. :) After all, my daughter has jeggings and I don't!

jessi said...

Pallas: i LOVE the shirt, it's a perfect fit! thanks for introducing me :)

SMASH: so glad you dropped by :) i love the comments so keep 'em coming :)

Heather: John takes great pride in our grass, like obsessive (no surprise there). also, it's ok that you don't like TOMS...when i first showed them to John he said "that looks like a homeless person walked through glitter", eh, what are you going to do? :)

D said...

Cute shirt. Love Dixie enjoying some sweet fresh air...you too! Can Spring really be just days away. One can only hope!

Kathy said...

Love the hair - glad you're keeping it short. Love spring - my mood is improving. Was ready to get out of winter clothes - problem - don't like any of my old spring clothes. The only thing green in our yard are the wild onions.