Saturday, March 5, 2011

things that are awesome

Here are a few things from this week that are awesome:

1. Good substitute for a salad

2. Delicious and easy dinner. John even stated that it was one of his favorite things I've ever made.

3. Thursday night I went to see My Brightest Diamond live and I can honestly say she is the most talented artist I've seen live! In the (less than one hour) set she played 6 different instruments! 6! Her music is a mix of opera/folk/jazz/blues. She is just wonderful and has an incredible sense of style. Such a captivating performer that I had a hard time taking my eyes off of her--beautiful voice, great performer, fabulous person. Did I say I really enjoyed the show? Ok good :)



and just a few pics of My Brightest Diamond/Shara Worden:






(photo cred to google search/their respective photographers. i take no credit for the photos above)

1 comment:

Jen E. said...

Jessi, I love your blog! And how have I not heard of this performer before?!