Tuesday, March 29, 2011

owning it part deux

As I reread my post from yesterday (yes, sometimes I do that so that I can remember what I was thinking at the time) I came up with another sorry I'm not sorry.

I am a (professional?) nanny. I went to a wonderful university for four years and graduated and I'm a nanny. I love my job. And the thought of working in a stuffy office (no offense to those that do) makes me a little anxious. I've been there and I've done that. I didn't really enjoy it...like at all. And probably I'll stay at home to take care of our kids (gasp!), whenever those little tikes come around. I like being at home and I like being with kids and loving on them. I like teaching them things and preparing meals for them. I'm telling you I should've been born in a different era. But you know what, sorry I'm not sorry ya'll.

2 comments:

Anna said...

You are awesome at your job! And I know how much you love because of how many wonderful stories you tell about the kids! We need good nannies and moms to raise kids right so that when they get to school, they are well adjusted, compassionate kids capable of working with others and showing empathy <3

Jen E. said...

No wonder I liked you immediately.. you are awesome, just awesome! :)