Saturday, March 12, 2011

goodreads

So did ya'll know that GoodReads exists? Because I sure didn't, until today. What a great idea! You can list all of the books you've read (and your ratings) as well as the ones that you are currently reading and want to read. Also you can link with your friends and see what they have read, are reading and what's on their list to read. Fabulous! Since I have the memory of a 93 year old woman I have kept a running list of my "to read" books on my Amazon wish list. Now I can properly keep them all in order and continually add. If you are my friend (and I'm guessing you are) and you are a bookworm plllllease start an account on GoodReads (it's free!) so we can link up (wow I sound so technologically advanced) and share books. I'm a nerd. I know it and I'm proud of it and now I want to share in my nerdiness with those that I love. Whoop whoop!

No comments: