Monday, March 14, 2011

spring time

You know you want it. I cannot wait for spring to get here! Not only do I just want it for the regular reasons (sunshine, warm weather, flowers, etc.) but now that I care for small children for a living that means that the opportunities are endless! Walks, parks, play dates, heck just sitting outside is a lot better than being cooped up in a house or library! Not that I don't like houses and libraries but man, four walls start to creep in on you after awhile. Anyway, so I figured that I would change my blog background and add a picture from our honeymoon (in St.Lucia) to summon the spring time forces (and because I may/may not have adult ADD). That works, right? Yeah, I thought so. Well at least I can look at my blog and pretend it's spring time.


another honeymoon shot


pic John took while in CA last summer

1 comment:

Mom said...

Close your eyes and be a part of any of those pics....all are winners! Calgon moment!