Monday, February 7, 2011

belated birthday surprise

I came home to a lovely surprise today. So I decided that a photo shoot was most definitely in order.









I mean have I ever mentioned that I love things that are gold and glittery? Like ever? Or that I love shoes? Or organizations that give back? I know ya'll probably already know this but for every pair of TOMS that is bought, they give a pair to a needy child. I pray that there is a little girl in some country, somewhere, that will be sporting these same shoes soon. Please TOMS, please. Oh yeah, thanks to Mom and Dad for the wonderful new pair of shoes! I love them and both of you! Yippee! Snow, snow, go away so I can wear them, now!

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Glad you're in love with them! Your mama was so excited getting them for you. She's such a thoughtful sweetheart! Happy Birthday to you!!!

katie said...

love them! so jeals!!