Tuesday, February 15, 2011

recap of v-day

Not a whole lot went on here, it was just like any other day. Other than the fact that I'm super festive and I really love the color pink kind of took over. I made funfetti cupcakes with pink icing and red sprinkles Sunday night, you know just so I could spread the love. Then this is what happened yesterday morning:



pink peanut butter pancakes!




my sweet neighbor and her precious son (my valentine) came over to share in the holy pinkness (he's actually devouring a cupcake here)


this is the closest I got to him trying to give Dixie a hug (darn you slow shutter speed!!) but it was definitely the most precious thing I saw all day

2 comments:

katie said...

awww these pictures are absolutely adorable!!

Cynthia said...

Wow...I'm worried about St. Patrick's Day. Hey, green shamrock pancakes would be so cool! YOU MUST DO IT!!!!!