Wednesday, February 2, 2011

annnd i swear i'll...

stop posting after this last post. Sorry, I think you all know that I'm a binge blogger. Geez.

Anyway, after my cousin urbandiciontaried her name I thought I would too. Copy cat, copy cat, hee hee hee.

Jessi

1. The female version of of the name Jesse. Can also refer to someone made of awesome.

2. A being, female, made entirely of stardust, always ready to shine, but sometimes burns too brightly only to burst into flame and become dust once again, ready to repeat the process.

3. The short sexy type. Always on alert. A force only to be reckoned with if you understand her heart. The best friend anyone can possibly have. With curves like a dirt road on a drunk night. Very probable to be the most intriguing person you've ever met. Irresistable to the point of addiction. Any man who comes in contact will quiver, and have no self control to turn the other way. Can stop a heart from beating, and bring the beat back with only her smile. The best wife any man could ever desire. Perfect in every way.

I personally like #3 the best, and who knew that John submitted an entry about me on Urban Dictionary? How sweet. Ha.

No comments: