Sunday, February 20, 2011

signs


The sign of frustration. I started messing around with my sewing machine and after it was threaded and I was ready to go, it didn't work correctly. That was a week ago and this picture was taken a few minutes ago. I told John that he needed to fix it because I was done.


Disgust and disapproval. From Dixie. First she threw up on the couch the other night (about an inch from where I was sitting) and then when the slipcover was laying on the ground bundled up waiting to be washed she decided to chew a hole in it. I think she's trying to tell she doesn't like the color.


The culprit acting like she doesn't give a crap.


The sign that all is well and perfect in the world. I saw this recipe and knew I had to try it. And it makes me feel like a happy little girl. And it tastes amazing!!

No comments: