Saturday, February 26, 2011

temple grandin


Apparently all I do these days is read and watch movies. It's cold people, there's not a whole lot more you can do. Anyway, tonight I watched Temple Grandin and oh my gosh, what an incredible movie! She is such a fascinating, brilliant woman! I had heard great reviews about this movie and Lord only knows why it took me so long to watch it but I'm so glad that I did. Not only does it put the spotlight on how incredible this woman is but it also helps explain Autism to the rest of the world. And Claire Danes did an incredible job portraying Ms. Grandin, no big surprise there. Now I think it's one thing to be able to read about Autism and study it but it is another to be able to see it through the person's eyes. And this movie did an incredible job of portraying the world of Autism through Temple Grandin's eyes. I mean wow. I highly recommend this movie!

No comments: