Tuesday, February 22, 2011

the romantics

I watched this the other day and I was really psyched because Anna Paquin starred in it and since I've recently been obsessed with True Blood I thought it would be a great movie largely due to her. However, it was not. It was only OK. And I mean that as in only OK. Like meh. Like I could shrug my shoulders and be done with it. Basically. And yes, I tried to not only look at it with my natural girly, non-movie critic eye, I tried to see it through the lens of "I'm into real life kind of movies now". But this one just plain stunk. It made me sad and at the end I was left saying "for real?". Dixie was confused. But also happy that she was able to lounge around on the sofa and not penned up in her crate. Boo to you, The Romantics. Sorry but it's true.

No comments: