Thursday, February 24, 2011

a few things...

Just to update ya'll on a couple of things:

1. As of 2/22/11 John and I have been together for 6 years. Yes, 6 years! Wow, where does the time go? Some of you may know the story of how we actually went on our first date on 2/21/05 but he waited until after midnight (as we're both night owls) to "ask me to be his girlfriend" so that he could easily remember our anniversary...2/22. Math nerd.

2. We finished the last episode of Prison Break last night and it was wonderful. The show is altogether wonderful. Very thought provoking...you've got conspiracy, action, love, drama, etc. I've been thinking about the ending as well as the entire show a lot today. It's just one of those things that sticks with you. I highly recommend this show, as it's no longer on TV you may have to Netflix it, stream it online, etc.

3. Last Friday it was 68 degrees here. Monday it snowed. Like 8 inches. What the heck? I want spring and I want it now!

4. You know you're getting older/wake up early for a job when you regularly wake up before your alarm goes off on your days off. hmmm.

5. Tonight Anna and I watched 17 Again and it was super cute! I was unsure of how it would turn out but I loved the whole movie. And now I have a secret teenage crush on Zac Efron. :)


2 comments:

Mom said...

Love John! He is officially my favorite math nerd, and I am glad that the two of you have been together for 6 years! Hope he is felling better : )

Anna said...

Who said your crush on Zac Efron has to be a secret? He's adorable