Wednesday, February 2, 2011

as sure as the dawn

I mean, have I told ya'll how much I adore Francine Rivers? Was it obvious in this post or even this one? The lady has got it going on. And yes, I just said "got it going on" because she sure can write a good book! So a couple days ago I finished off the third book in the Mark of the Lion series, As Sure as the Dawn and of course she didn't disappoint. It was just as great, just as captivating and just as thrilling as the previous two books. I just love her style of writing and while I'm reading her books it makes me want to read the Bible even more. Gasp! Christians don't always want to read the Bible? No, sometimes we do not. But she seems to make the Bible become more enticing and exciting and I always remember how powerful and awesome it is. So I thank you Ms. Francine Rivers for writing such incredible books. If anyone wants to borrow them just holla at me!

No comments: