Sunday, January 9, 2011

the good stuff

Here are some good things that have come to my attention lately:

1. Paula Deen's Buttery Beer Bread mix in a box (love it, so mouth wateringly delicious!)
2. This newly discovered blog: rage against the minivan, she is freaking hilarious
3. Staying warm and cozy in my house when its stinkin cold outside
4. A Voice in the Wind by Francine Rivers. I LOVE Francine Rivers' books and this only reaffirmed how incredible of an author she is! Seriously, I am captivated by this book, I don't want to do anything else but read it. Oh yeah, this is the first book in the Mark of the Lion series so I'm well into the second book as I type. Really I'm having to force myself to clean/cook/get other productive things done around this place. I highly, highly recommend this book, I've already thought of like 17 people I want to lend it to. Ok, enough already, Rivers is wonderful!



I have a hard time looking for words to describe the awesomeness of this book, but I found this review...she did a much better job than I.

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

Glad the bread was good, but of course it was Paula Deen's so how could it not be?!