Thursday, January 27, 2011

black and yellow

Tonight I came home and after saying the obligatory "hey" John says, "question. (long pause here)...why were we not in this?"...



Then he explains to me that this was a #1 song on the Billboard Rap & Hip Hop chart. I didn't believe him. Then he showed me this as proof. Then he explains how all of the places shown are either near us or located on his normal running route. His bitterness about not being asked to be in the video was evident. This just in: he was just singing the "black and yellow black and yellow" part. I'm kinda speechless.

4 comments:

katie said...

taylor gang all da way babY! wiz is where its at...

ABby said...

1. I LOVE this song
2. I hadn't seen the video til John put it on fb and before that I was like "they should totally play that at steelers games" hahah
3. John is hiLARious
4. I was excited to see things I knew in the video! It's so Pittsburgh

Pallas said...

haha...I love this!

Heather said...

Umm...I'm not even sure what to say about this. You know I'm all up on the hip hop scene! I can't even begin to imagine John singing this. :)