Friday, January 14, 2011

things that make you go ooooh pt.2

Brie.

I always knew I loved brie but man do I loooooove brie. We bought some tonight and I baked it a bit then added some homemade preserves (a la my in laws) and slap that stuff on a cracker and oh my gooooodness! It is some kinda good. Let's just say I shamelessly scooped some with my fingers as I was putting it tupperware in the fridge. Oops.

Also, we made a pizza and used Boboli whole wheat crust...that was the best homemade pizza we've had yet! Definitely recommend the whole wheat crust, mmm. And I've officially named John the pizza maker in this household because his was far better than any I've made. I think he's found his calling. Also, we won't mention the large amount of cheese that was on it that only added to its tastiness and calories.

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

I have a small wheel in my fridge along with raspberry preserves, and puff pastry in my freezer just waiting for an opportunity to partaay!