Saturday, January 22, 2011

the life of a shut in

The day began with a temp of 8 degrees and has now doubled to 16. Yikes. This means that this gal ain't going nowhere. Except later I'm going shopping with my friend, but that's besides the point. Anyway, I thought I would enlighten ya'll as to what's been going on in this house today. Maybe they only seem like noteworthy statements because the cabin fever is setting in.

Today I:
1. Received a jury summons. Ughhhhh. But only if they find me suitable, and let's hope that they don't. Also, it's not until March but it still sucks.
2. Washed about every dang pot and pan in my kitchen. Along with plates, bowls and utensils. Let's just say the dishes were getting out of control and they needed to be taken care of.
3. Washed a trash can. That's right. I never thought I would say that. But we're using our old trashcan to store Dixie's food and that thing was nasty. I'm kind of proud of myself right now, and kinda disgusted.
4. Lysoled everything that has been touched in this house. I guess I became a little neurotic after the dishes and trashcan cleaning. I just decided that everything must be disinfected.
5. Watched/watching True Blood. I'm obsessed and already on episode 8. I started watching on Thursday. This is out of control.

1 comment:

Anna said...

Matthew also received a juror summons. It looks very official...he finds out at the end of January if he has to go and appear