Monday, February 1, 2010

day of laziness

John went skiing on Saturday (as did Anna's boyfriend, Matt) so we decided that it was a perfect lazy day! Yay! We started the day out with some yummmmy homemade pancakes (her dad's recipe) and grits. I made her suffer through our wedding DVD, although I know she loved it :) I always feel bad because I'm so proud of our DVD but I don't want to push it on friends...well, obviously I didn't feel that bad. Anyway...we baked homemade chocolate chip cookies, watched movies/TV shows and basically just lounged around all day. It was perfect bliss. Thanks for the great day of doing absolutely nothing Anna!

4 comments:

Anna said...

You betcha I had a great time! The wedding video was precious and I loved it!!

katie said...

hahah glad to see you are holding up your end (kind of) of the pittsburgh treaty :)

and it sounds like you had a fabulous weekend

Cynthia said...

I'm jealous! We all need a girl's weekend in the Bahamas...I'm sick of cold, nasty weather!

katie said...

I second what cynthia said! I'm all in!!