Saturday, February 13, 2010

shopping, oh how i love thee...

...let me count the ways....

  1. I went shopping at Barnes and Noble today and oh by the way, I love books. I just love walking around in there and looking at all the interesting books. I decided to pick up the latest PostSecret book, get myself a Starbucks treat and read it. After reading the whole book I decided to put one of my secrets in there, so if you want to know one of my secrets go to a B&N in the burgh and search for the latest PostSecret book. It felt liberating, I highly suggest it.
  2. Bath and Body Works is having a Buy 3 Get 3 Free Sale this weekend, so go on out there and get some goodies!
  3. Ann Taylor is having a sale right now and I got an over sized cream sweater for $15 and a cute black tee with detail for $5, wahoo!
  4. Macy's is having a sale on shoes...sadly the boots I wanted (for $40!) did not fit, I cried a little inside. However I did find a lovely little (slightly expensive) gift that I would like for my next piece of nice jewelry (hint hint husband) and no, there is not a time line on this gift...just eventually (a year, two years, etc.). Hey, I'm just a gal who knows what she wants...

1 comment:

delores lail said...

Beautiful birthstone ring! ...and the shopping, it's in you DNA. Sorry about the boots : (