Saturday, February 27, 2010

snowpoc, second wind

First let me state the obvious: I. hate. snow. period. I freaking hate it! Yes, it is absolutely gorgeous but I am stinking tired of it and I cannot take it anymore. New news: I'm moving to Hawaii, if you know someone that I can move in with that would be great. Ok, you got me, I'm not moving to Hawaii...I wish I was.

We got a second wind of snow yesterday/last night. Snow, snow go away, come again another day (or year). I have spring fever!


3 comments:

Cynthia said...

I keep telling Darrell I'm taking off to the Bahamas. I DON'T KNOW HOW YOU'RE DOING IT!

Mom said...

Just so you know, Hawaii was expecting a Tsunami today, so I guess the grass isn't always greener. Of course if you can't see the grass..... you gotta dream, right?

katie said...

I'll move to Hawaii with you, even if they do have tsunamis!