Sunday, February 14, 2010

all you need is love

Although typically I don't celebrate V-day my inner elementary school girl does ooh and ahh at all things pink, red, sparkly and heart shaped (hey, I'm a festive person...). So in honor of the day of love I will list some things I love (in no particular order):
  1. sweatpants
  2. my husband
  3. vanilla candles
  4. anything with chocolate
  5. french fries
  6. precious Dixie
  7. family
  8. laughs that make your belly ache
  9. friends
  10. faith
  11. books
  12. snow
  13. sunshine
  14. the color green
  15. babies
  16. preggy ladies
  17. christmas
  18. all things southern
  19. Jesus
  20. shopping
  21. jewelry
  22. quotes that inspire
  23. hope
  24. yoga
  25. social issues
  26. helping others
  27. things that sparkle
  28. coffee
  29. starbucks
  30. twilight
  31. steel magnolias
  32. flowers
  33. cupcakes
  34. sweet potatoes
  35. vera wang perfume
  36. pearls
  37. people from all over
  38. dogs
  39. changing things up a bit
  40. mexican food
  41. jack johnson
  42. pancakes on saturday
  43. shrimp & grits
  44. hanging out with my clients
  45. seeing that life can be very simple
  46. blogs
  47. red wine
  48. pictures
  49. skype
  50. uggs
  51. dresses
  52. femininity
  53. honesty
  54. profound statements that make you think
  55. my new wii
  56. dancing
  57. sarcasm
  58. people who are witty
  59. beautiful things
  60. fashion
  61. the beach
  62. the mountains
  63. suntans
  64. warm weather
  65. smiles

5 comments:

Cynthia said...

Are you forgetting our "special" Valentine celebrations? Spectacular dresses from my fave store, gold lame' accessories on handsome waiters, heartfelt gift exchanges...need I say more? Katie, Lores, Abs, are you with me when I say "you really don't celebrate Valentine's Day?"! Ha.

katie said...

i second cynthias list of things! woop woop for gold lame'!! i missed my girls on vday :( loveys!

Mom said...

I am going to assune that she covered it in things thatsparkle(lamae), dresses, bell laughs and family. Guess you just have to dig a little deeper. Yep, so missed the girl Valentine celebration! Love you all!!

PamCakes said...

I love the new pictures of you and John!

Allison said...

Lailster I just caught up with all your old blogs and I have to say I loved every second of it. The rants and annoyances that accompanied the snowpoc....amazing..that is the Jessi I know and love : ) I need more like that. Miss you Lailster.