Monday, February 8, 2010

snowpoc day 3

Cabin fever has officially set in. I have not left my house since Friday (no, the trip to the grocery store doesn't count because it was a terrible experience). I am starting to lose my mind, I can't remember certain words while speaking to people (on the phone of course), I can't concentrate on anything, I have no desire to shower (gross, I know) and although I can't stand being in the house I really, really don't want to leave. Ugh, how gross! See, whenever my body gets lazy (i.e. not leaving the house for days) it gets stuck because that is its natural state. Therefore it is twice as hard to get me motivated and going. I think God intended for me to be a sloth. Well, here's some news people...come hell or high water I'm leaving the house tomorrow! I've reached my limit and I must get out! Plus, I'm running out of things to do for work at home. I'll let ya'll know how it goes and yes I promise to shower before leaving the house. Hopefully I don't have social anxiety since I've been disconnected from society for so long....hmmm...

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Seriously, you with "social anxiety"?! You make me laugh!

Heather said...

Can you imagine being that guy who was buried in Haiti for 27 DAYS and came out alive. You can do it. I have faith!