Monday, February 1, 2010

what i'm diggin'...

Here's a list of the things I'm diggin' lately:

  1. English Breakfast tea (with milk and a tad bit of sugar)
  2. Pandora radio...its free radio on the internet that you can listen to while you're working or just browsing the web
  3. Spandex--its very warm and easy to wear under other pants, double the warmth!
  4. The Time of my Life by Patrick Swayze and Lisa Niemi...my mom gave me this book for Christmas and its awesome! I've always loved Swayze for obvious reasons (obsessed with Dirty Dancing and Ghosts) but he was really an incredible person, its really cool to read about his life, there's so much that I didn't know. If ya'll want to borrow it just let me know.
  5. My dog. Dixie is the most precious (rambunctious and crazy) thing in the world! As I type this she is laying across my lap with her snout under my laptop, with one paw pressed against my upper arm and falling asleep. So random. And yet so precious.
  6. Books on CD. Since driving is a huge part of my job, books on CD are great, they keep me entertained while I'm driving. If you have any suggestions let me know, I'm a member of a library now, wahoo!

3 comments:

katie said...

ummm duh...i love pandora, spandex (which you have made fun of me for wearing under my clothes i might add)Swayze and Dixie...the others I will have to try!...i loves you!

Cynthia said...

Too bad you don't have a tape player...I have a lot of great books on tape. You can stop laughing now.

Mom said...

Cis is that an 8Track or cassette? lol