Thursday, October 2, 2008

it's finally here!

Yes, that's right folks...the day we've all been waiting for has come! Let me have the honor of announcing that:

I HAVE A JOB!!!!

Wahoo! I'm so excited. Thank you for all of your prayers, they worked! I will be an HR assistant at a non-profit company SharpVisions...here's their website: http://www.sharpvisions.org/ Not my dream job, but let's face it people...I just graduated college and you need at least umpteen years of experience to have any job that you love. Plus, this will give me great experience and it will be bringing in a paycheck, whoop whoop! Annnnd if we're lucky I'll work with funny people and funny things will happen to me so that I can report back to you and relay some great stories. Let's not forget one of the most important things...I'll have some kind of human interaction on a daily basis! Yay! I start on Monday at either 8 or 9 (they're getting back to me..let's pray its 9 because we all know the longer I can sleep the more pleasant I am). And that's about all I can answer for you right now.

On another fun note, I fininshed Little Altars Everywhere and I began The Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood! I really love it, the books are great, they make me feel so at home when they talk about the South, even though I didn't live in Louisana or have abusive alcholic parents...but its still good. There's lots of drama (which I love) and it just altogether is really, really good! I actually got the call about my job yesterday but I was so busy reading my book that I didn't post about the job until today, oops! When I start reading a good book I can't put it down, its all I can think about and all I want to do. It's an addiction, and I think its A-ok.

1 comment:

delores lail said...

Yay!!!Prayers answered! I checked it out on the website. This looks like a place where you would be happy!