Thursday, October 2, 2008

Morgan B.'s post

So I think that I may start just doing short little posts when I think of something instead of a long, drawn out post (copying your style Em). But this post is dedicated to my best friend from college, Morgan B. Dunlap! Her birthday was yesterday and although I annoyed her with texts, phone calls, and g-chat I did not dedicate a post to her for the day that she was born (sorry, I was consumed with interviews and a book...still no excuse). So happy one day late birthday Morg!! I hope your birthday was absolutely wonderful and I CANNOT wait until your little butt is up here next week so we can celebrate your birth! Wahoo!

Morgan and I served on the Middle Creek YL team for, I think, 3 years together and we became best friends through all of it. Then she had the pleasure of being a lovely bridesmaid in the JK wedding! She is truly a wonderful person and I love her so so so much. The extent of her patience and kindness is incredible, something that I try to aspire to have one day. I loves ya Morgy! I'll leave you all with one of my fave pics of me and Morgan:


Spring Break 07



PS-Praise the Lord for seat warmers, there's nothing I love more than having a warm booty in cold weather!!

1 comment:

delores lail said...

Happy Bday Coach!! Have a wonderful time in Pitts next weekend.